This article tells you about Online Education – Online Degrees. So you’ve been thinking of studying online? You’re not alone. Online study is a growing possibility, enabled by the advancement of the internet, and is supporting an ever broadening realm of career options. A variety of programs is available, encompassing diplomas, certifications, and even accredited degree programs.
These offerings will vary by school, or college, and can be the best next step to advancing, or beginning a new career. Keeping in mind that these may be slightly different, from school to school, here is a general idea of the various areas of study at your disposal;
1) Art, Graphic Design, and Humanities – Online courses in this field often include videogame graphics design, and courses involving creative video design for 3D movies, etc.
2) Business – Courses offered, in this field, range from associate degrees, all the way up to masters degrees, in business administration, accounting, etc. This field is one of the most common, and useful, in online study. Some online colleges actually have courses on Online Business too!
3) Criminal Justice and Legal – This newcomer field trains interested students to function as qualified legal assistants, paralegals, in a number of law firms. These firms are always looking for fresh, young talent, making this a bright possibility.
4) Education – As its name suggests, this field offers a variety of courses that empower students to break into the field of teaching – an expanding field as the need for schools increases, alongside the growing number of youth.
5) Healthcare – This field can offer a bright future as medical assistants, administrators, or as a public health educator i.e. you go to schools, and workplaces, to teach them about the risks of illness, as well as how to prevent them, as the need arises – another growing job.
6) Information Technology, Computer Science, and Engineering – This may be the field with the most potential of all. A vast array of courses and, consequently, jobs are available to those who select this, rapidly advancing, field. These jobs include, programmers, system administrators, network administrators/security analysts, repair technicians and, of course, engineers.
7) Nursing – This final field, as the name suggests, can train you to become a qualified nurse. As the need for doctors grows constantly, so too does the need for nurses to do the necessaries for patients, that don’t require their doctor’s valuable time. This would include taking blood pressure, sugar, etc. Nurses are quite well paid and opportunities exist for advancement in this field.
Many uninformed individuals feel as though they are at a dead end in their life, with no opportunity for advancement. The reality is that online education makes it possible to work, and train for a better job, simultaneously. Care should be taken, however, to ensure that the school, or college, that you apply to, for online training, offers programs that you are interested in, and that the institution looks credible. It also helps if the program is accredited by a relevant authority, making it easier to get a job once the degree is complete.
The internet has removed the financial barriers once preventing bright potential students from achieving their potential. It has done so by making it possible to train for the fields, listed above, without undertaking the great expense associated with a traditional college i.e. transportation, boarding etc.
As a side note, I would like to mention I am a Christian and I have an amazing amount of love for Jesus Christ. If you would like to discuss your faith with me, feel free to get in touch!